Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can it get anymore crazy around here?

I am currently gearing for "Art On A Line" (go the link there), and I am trying to get a ton of paintings done, photograph them, post them in my computer for inventory, (great software by the way from Xanadu Gallery -"Art Tracker" see this website: http://www.xanadugallery.com/  to purchase. Only $45 -a great buy to organize your work), doing publicity, marketing and promotions, meetings, just finished the MN Watercolor Society Spring Show. The take down was last night and I am writing an article about the show and all the award winners for the newsletter, getting ready for hubby's birthday, cleaning house...does that actually have to be done? Maybe not!  Gearing up for daughter's graduation and open house and mailing out invites. Teaching classes and scheduling summer one's that are coming up soon. Organizing and preparing my new Newsletter for my website and what else?...Blah! There is more and too much to list...Yep! Things are crazy here! The studio is messy, cluttered, and looking very disorganized and the dog won't even come in to visit me because there isn't any room on the floor. Just look at her forlorned face!
But, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love, love, love,  my "artist" life!

No comments: