Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fine Art America

I am currently adding images of my artwork on a amazing website-Fine Art America. You can get my images printed on stretched canvas, in framed prints, posters and greeting cards. The printing is very professional and the quality is superb! I am a sucker for greeting cards. I love the very fact that they are personal and I can write a note to the person I am sending it to. I know snail mail is slow, but I still love the idea of holding a card from someone dear and holding their words in my hand. It's kind of a heart to heart thing. I'm a collector of other artist's cards, and of course, paintings. I am still adding more and more paintings to my series work slowly, but surely. If you are wanting to have a print of my work and do not see it on Fine Art America website, just ask me to post it for you. Then you can order what ever you want. I take professional digital photographs of all of my work. Here is just a sampling of one of my favorite acrylic pieces just newly released-Art Deco Dog: Papillon-that will be posted soon for sale.

No comments: