Friday, May 2, 2008

Newbie Contemporary Acrylic Artist Blogger

Hello everyone! My name is Deb Magelssen and am a professional artist. I have a studio in my home.
My goal and intention as an artist is to "Paint Creatively with Inspiration, Hope and Heart."
In 1994, my business, Creative Clinic, Inc. was born.

My God-given gift is being an artist and have loved making art since I can remember. During high school, I had a wonderful teacher that allowed us to try our hands at jewelry, ceramics, sculpture, painting, and a whole host of other mediums. I was always in the Art Room! It was in high school where I fell in love with painting, (oils), and sold my first painting. I painted in watercolor for over 20 years and now I am finding acrylics to be my choice for my contemporary and abstract work. I am having the time of my life!

I consider myself a painter and have painted most of my life. I took time off for raising a family and have quit my "day job" and started a professional career in Fine Art. I have a website for you to visit- http://www.debmagelssen.com/. I would love to hear your thought's and idea's concerning my art. If you see something you love on my website, and it isn't quite what you were looking, for or maybe the wrong size, feel free to contact me for a Commission. I can give you the details by email or over the phone.
Ta Ta for now. Check back soon! Paint with your hope in your heart. Deb

No comments: