Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to everyone! It's been a busy-but fun-holiday so far. I've completed all of my shopping, wrapped the presents and will be heading into town to get groceries for Christmas dinner. Not much time to do as far as any creative painting in the studio these days, but that's okay. Christmas is my favorite time of year. I celebrate the birth of Jesus, who is called, Wonderful    ...to the weary
Counselor   ...to the confused
Mighty God  ...to the weak
Everlasting Father  ...to the orphaned
Prince of Peace   ...to the troubled

I pray you will all have Peace, Love and Joy in your hearts, now and during the holidays and into the new year. And for that matter, all the days of your lives! Isn't that what we all want for each other? I surely do. May the peace that passes all understanding, be in your heart today.

No comments: