Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring has sprung!

Hello! Welcome back to my blog. Springtime is just around the corner and I have been springing into action with shows, teaching, making video's and of course, my fav, painting! How's it been with you? Hope you are having fun living life! 

My latest painting is titled, "Pure Poetry" and will be in the show at Frameworks Gallery starting April 12th. I have been invited to participate with ten other fantastic artists in this show and we are all thrilled to be able to show us our latest work. We call our group, 10 Brushes. It's been a blast being with all of them and we are planning some wonderful things this year. (More on that later).

So here's a photo of "Pure Poetry". It is an 36x24x2" acrylic on canvas. I will haver 3 newly released ballet paintings at the show.
Hey, and don't forget to take a peek at my next painting via my MagelssenArt video's! It's called, "Tutu" and it is my second painting in this 3 part series.

No comments: